Nothing is going on, and I've been busy writing a book. For reals! It tends to drain the brain, so most of my personal stuff has been little tweets.
But Dima posted this, and I'm experiencing a little writer's laze (copyright Kevin Smith), so here goes:
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? With my laptop, yes.
02) Have you ever been in love? Sure. Probably.
03) What talent do you wish you had? Confidence or concentration. Either would be helpful.
04) Is there a moment in any tv show/film that touches you and makes you cry, no matter how many times you watch it? There are a bunch, but the big one has always been the end of Voices of a Distant Star, the most depressing 20 minutes in the history of short film. (not really, though)
05) Favorite bands/artists? All time? Smashing Pumpkins and The Decemberists. Right now, I am looking for something new.
06) What was the last book you read? Almost done with Dune. After that, A Canticle for Leibowitz and Breathers.
07) When is your birthday? August 29th, 1980.
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where. None.
09) Worst Habit? Procrastination.
10) If you could only watch one tv channel for the rest of your life, what would it be? Comedy Central. Being able to laugh would probably keep me sane. A news channel would drive me to madness.
11) Explain your typical weekend: Working or sitting in front of the TV. I much prefer the latter.
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude? Mostly pessimistic, though I do dream big. I just expect the dreams to fall flat.
13) Would you rather take a plane or go on a road trip? That really depends on where I'm going and why.
14) Have you ever been to a wedding or a funeral? Yes to both.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you:You either know them already or they're a secret.
16) Do you have any pets? Not at the moment.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? Um, I'd invite you in.
18) What was your first impression of me? Hey, is he dating the girl I had a crush on in junior high? Dammit!
19) How important is your family to you? That's too complicated for a survey.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Either height or build.
21) Is there anyone you'd go gay for? Not really. I mean, I'll joke about it, but seriously, I don't think so.
22) What color eyes do you have? Green.
23) Ever been arrested? Yes.
24) Have you ever done something you had previously sworn to yourself you'd never do? I don't think so. I don't really promise myself things, though.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Spend half, save half. Or put it toward a new car.
26) What's your favorite place to hang out at? My place. I'm an introvert, duh.
27) Do you believe in ghosts? I dunno. I'd like there to be supernatural things, but I don't think I have any evidence of their existence.
28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Play video games.
29) Do you swear a lot? Sometimes. I go in phases.
30) Biggest pet peeve? Loud eaters and repeating myself.
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Idiosyncratic
32) Do you believe/appreciate romance? Sure, why not?
33) You can only go to one fast food establishment for the next year, which one is it? Pass. Do you want me to die of intestinal distress?
34) Do you believe in God? Not in a conventional, "Sky Dad" sense, no.
35) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you? Ball's in your court, bitch.